Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Project for Fourvees

Fourvees was started one fine day (2005 Vijayadasami day). So, far it has an incomplete website (a blog http://fourvees.blogspot.com) and have registered the domian at (http://www.fourvees.tk) [ Yes a free domain ]. My company deals with Open Source software with the agenda ready. I was dealing with small projects which will have a great impact for any persons life. Some products that are still in the beta stage include

* LibPro
* LibPro Online [ Still in design ]
* AddressPro
* Boogle
* AlertPro [Still in design stage - yet to be implemented]

All these products use and supports Open Softwares. With help from my chittappa I got an order from a Library at Anna Nagar. LibPro was implemented in a record time of 15 days and was placed in the live systems. With some small bugs the system went fine. These bugs are being rectified as and when it occurs.

I use my free time to produce these products apart from my company hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home