Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Passport

After finishing my graduation in 2005 I thought of applying for my Paspport. I visited the passport website at passport.nic.in and downloded the application form. I filled in the application form and went to the passport office at Sashtri Bhavan, Nungambakkam. The officials over there informed me to come up early in the morning at 9:00. So, I visited the Speed post center (St.Thomas Mount) and ppl. over there told that they need to submit only thieir application form. So, I had to purchase thier form which costed me additional Rs.20/- and after verification they issued me the receipt.

After a month a SI from Chrompet Police Station visited my house. Since, I was not in the house, he told me to visit the station. After my company hours I visited the chrompet police station, I waited for an half hour before that SI came to the station. After verification I left the station. In a month time I received my Passport through the Speed Post Courier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home